We currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven Account Manager to join our client in Newport Pagnell. Our client is a leading IT Software & Solutions Provider and they are keen to appoint an Account Manager who has previous experience working within Payroll/HR to join their team.
Job Title: Account Manager (Payroll/HR)
Location: Newport Pagnell with travel
Salary: £Competitive + car allowance + excellent benefits
Working as the Account Manager you will work to targets to continue the growth of the sales pipeline within existing clients, you will be responsible for managing relationships and upselling HR & Payroll Software & Services.
Other accountabilities include;
- Demonstrate the ability to build business-class relationships and to foster trust with decision makers.
- Manage relationships with existing Clients and cross and upsell new services within that client base.
- Identify opportunities which represent closable business
- Qualify opportunities in terms of chance of success, competition, timescales, procurement process and win criteria
- Report on activity and maintain accuracy of internal sales systems
- Attend industry functions such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to incremental sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the HR & Payroll industry and will be able to evidence and experience of delivering sales targets. You will have excellent communication skills, and demonstrable experience in a relationship management.
You will be target oriented with a positive approach, it is essential that you hold a UK driving license and that you are flexible with travelling as part of your role.
Experience working for a software house/IT company is highly advantageous.