Great opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a leading supplier of IT solutions to the public sector. The role will be to ensure the provision of high quality product support to our client’s customer base.
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
- Key focus on ensuring all incidents, problems, service requests and change requests are dealt with in a professional manner within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Develop knowledge and skill sets to confidently support products and solutions
- Utilise knowledge and experience of operating systems and databases to investigate reported faults.
- Utilise internal test systems and remote support methods to investigate reported faults.
- To retain ownership of all issues logged by the customer until resolution.
- Liaise with Development to find resolutions to reported software faults and to ensure that defects and change requests are managed effectively.
- Liaise with other departments within the company (i.e. Project Managers, Account Managers, Consultants) when needed to ensure all issues logged are dealt with satisfactorily.
- Assist Project Managers with issues that are occurring whilst the customer is still in the project phase.
- Develop customer relationships and attend customer sites when required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar position and will have working knowledge of a range of Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Project. You will have good knowledge of SQL /MS SQL Server 2008 to 2017. You will be a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.