We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer to join our client based in North London. This is a great opportunity for candidates with excellent writing skills to join a successful services company.
Job Title: Bid Writer
Location: North London
Working as the Bid Writer you will complete PQQ’s and tenders in order to secure contracts for the business. Duties include;
- Writing and developing documents focusing on business impact and commercialisation strategy, technology management, and technical contributions for collaborative funding proposals.
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Manager against agreed deadlines
- Develop innovative ways of sharing and presenting information and involve the team in the change process
- Apply client bid feedback to future responses drive continuous improvement
- Ensuring proposals are prepared, initially assessed and submitted to the required standard and deadlines.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar position and will be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills. You will work well under pressure and you will be able to deliver high quality outputs in short bid timescales.
If you would like to find out further information then please apply.