We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer to join our client based in North London. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a track record of writing successful bids to join a leader in the Software & Services industry.
Job Title: Bid Writer
Location: North London
Working as the Bid Manager you will be responsible for providing credible and quality bid responses and you will have the following duties;
- Providing a bid management function to the sales team
- Assist the sales function in qualification of bid opportunities prior to publication of ITT documents
- Manage bid resources to deadlines
- Present all document responses to be easily understood by all levels of customer stakeholders
- Provide regular reporting on bid activity and outcomes for feedback loop
- Stakeholder management of bid contributors, including company partners and 3rd party suppliers
- Managing deadlines, resources and bid budgets
- Work with marketing to develop regular content outlining our client’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Maintain relevance to strategy changes within the business
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering winning bids and will have knowledge of sales processes and experience working with sales teams. You will have working knowledge of bid governance along experience working in alignment with sales strategy.
If you would like to find out further information then please apply.