My client require an Office Coordinator/Senior Receptionist to providing Administrative Support service to all contacts including customers, suppliers, investors and employees.
Role: Office Coordinator / Senior Receptionist
Location: London (Waterloo)
Package: £20-25k plus benefits
- Greet visitors ensuring the correct signing in procedures are adhered to
- Actively demonstrates the company’s core values
- Conversant and compliant with H&S procedure
- Ensures clients receive a timely, comprehensive and continuing orientation of services and procedures
- Maintain up to date branded materials and newspapers in the Business Centre at all times
- Operate room bookings, projectors and car spaces using the on-line booking system efficiently and effectively
- Assist with ordering of stationery and other consumables
- Collection and distribution of post and franking the evening post
- Provide catering and refreshments for meetings
- Arrange travel, hotels, flights, car hire and couriers
- Preparation of training packs to company standards
- Update and maintain the staff car registration list
- Assistance with health and safety and Facilities Management related tasks
- Cooperatively assist in any way within your capabilities to aid colleagues and ensure the business meets its operational requirements
To be considered, you will need to have previous experience working in a similar position in a busy office environment. Strong communication and organisational skills are required for this position along with a professional and confident approach.
This role will require you to have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure along with having a professional and smart appearance at all times.