My client requires a Business Centre Receptionist with excellent Administration skills to present a professional image whilst providing Administrative Support service to all visitors.
Role: Business Centre Reception Administrator (Part–time)
Package: Up to £18,500 pro rata
Job Type: Part time hours, 9.00 – 13.00 Monday – Friday
Having previously worked in a corporate environment you will provide a professional service to staff, clients, investors, customers etc.
Duties will include:
- Greet visitors ensuring the correct signing in procedures are adhered to
- Conversant and compliant with H&S procedure
- Ensures clients receive a timely, comprehensive and continuing orientation of services and procedures
- Ensure the Business Centre is always in a ready to show/sell condition
- Operate room bookings, projectors and car spaces using the on-line booking system
- Ordering of stationery and other consumables
- Notify staff of any deliveries via email
- Collection and distribution of post and franking the evening post
- Provide catering and refreshments for meetings
- Arrange travel, hotels, flights, car hire and couriers
- Printing copying and binding
- Preparation of training packs
- Update and maintain the staff car registration list
- Mail merges
- Carry out health and safety and Facilities Management related tasks
- Timely accurate inputting and sweeping of the Market Point data base
To be considered, you will need to have previous experience working in a similar position in an office environment. Strong communication and organisational skills are required for this position along with a professional and confident approach. This role would suit someone who likes to work n a busy varied environment but requiring part time hours.
This role will require you to have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure along with having a professional and smart appearance.