We have a great opportunity for a Client Support Advisor to join a busy team offering helpdesk support and customer service to a large numbers of public sector customers. This is a great opportunity for candidates with customer service experience to join a leading IT provider.
Job title: Helpdesk Advisor
Location: Hornsey, North London
Salary: Up to £22,500 + excellent benefits
Working as the software Support Advisor you will be taking calls on a variety of issues mainly IT related. This role will enable you to utilise your previous B2B customer service skills via phone and email. Responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with customers to allow them to get them most from the software product provided and be the first point of contact for queries.
- Offer initial consultative advice to clients if required.
- Proactively involved with aiding clients with engaging with their members via the software product.
- Provide client training where necessary
- Be aware of relevant standards such as ISO 9001 and 27001
- Keep up to date with news and developments within the industry
You will have excellent customer service experience and a desire to offer the client the best possible service. We are looking for candidates that have excellent problem and troubleshooting skills, along with the ability to listen to customer’s needs and suggesting suitable solutions. With experience of MS Word, Excel and other software packages, you will be comfortable in dealing with data and understanding work around numbers. You will receive full training on the software product to enable you to provide SME assistance to the customer.
Above all, it will be your desire to provide a friendly, knowledgeable service. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and grow in a team that offers progression and training where necessary.