Data Migration/Administration Analyst
Location – Cheadle
Excellent Salary + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Data Migration/Administration Analyst to join a leading provider of IT Solutions based in Cheadle. You will be responsible for providing the administration of existing clients databases as well as conversions from third-party databases.
As Data Migration/Administration Analyst you will:
- Manage upgrades of database structures
- Advise on database structure and best practice for development of stored procedures
- Prepare data for importing into the database.
- Carry out the execution of data conversions using defined scripts
- Carry out Data Cleansing
- Analyse existing migration processes to see where they can be refined and improved.
- Monitor and report on data conversions
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent organisation & administration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of database interface projects – data transfer and management.
- Experience in developing and maintaining SQL databases.
- Experience in developing and maintaining data migrations solutions.
- Experience in manipulation of data in various formats
- Good understanding of the full product lifecycle from initial concept design through to ongoing support.
- Legal software solutions experience.