Role: Senior Developer (.Net)
Location: Belfast (Flexible working hours available)
Salary: £40 - 50K + Excellent Benefits (dependant on experience)
A leading provider of IT Solutions and Services requires an additional Senior Developer to join their established and growing development team in their Belfast office. There are genuine career development opportunities as the business continues to grow and win ongoing development projects with both new and very established Customers.
In this role you would work closely with (often high profile) customers as well as within the team to build seamless, end to end digital solutions. The team work collaboratively and innovatively and are very keen to continue to build on their excellent track record of delivering quality software in a very friendly and sociable environment. Additionally, major new projects are soon to commence and the new Senior Developer will be joining these projects at their launch.
* Use the latest software technology to build highly effective applications (.Net)
* Contribute to the project team, share ideas and information
* Deliver software in accordance with time, cost and quality targets
* 4+ years commercial software development experience (ideally in C# and .Net)
* Any experience with Xamarin tools is beneficial
* Experience of Web Services