We are currently recruiting for an Operations Director to join our client on a permanent basis, our client is a leading player in Managed Services and they are seeking an experience Director to take responsibility for leading and supporting a number of Partnership Directors in the UK, with responsibility for customer contracts.
Job Title: Operations Director
Location: Home based covering the South
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Working as the Divisional Operations Director you will have the following responsibilities;
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within Managed Services operations.
- Deliver the Target Operating Model and Managed Services Delivery Strategy across all contracts and services.
- Work with other Divisional Operations Directors, Divisional Director of Programmes, Divisional Director for Solutions and Service Design and the Divisional Sales Director to ensure bids, transition and transformation activity is delivered successfully to time and budget.
- Ensure Partnership Directors manage their contracts, maximising service performance, quality and margin contribution and account development opportunities.
- Support the ongoing development and delivery of Account Plans produced by the Partnership Directors.
- Understand, analyse and report / present progress against time and budget – with a P&L view / understanding – including resource plans.
- Take responsibility with the Partnership Directors for understanding the contracts especially in terms of service requirements, payment mechanism, KPI’s and service credit calculations and resource plans.
We are looking for individuals who have a successful track record in delivering multi-client and site outsourcing (ITO and BPO) operations. We are also looking for the following skills/experience;
- Good commercial / P&L knowledge and experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to develop contracts/accounts and grow revenue and margin
- Extensive customer service / relationship management experience in public and private sector environment
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Proven ability to operate at board/senior management levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment
- A leader and motivator of a team – including people or teams outside of the immediate line responsibilities
If you would like to find out further information then please do apply.