Job Title: Junior Pre-Sales Consultant
Do you have experience working in a Software company? Have you had exposure to producing Digital content?
We require a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team work closely with our product and sales teams with the view to transfer product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Undertake customer product and service demonstrations and presentations
- Build customer demonstrations (from scratch and using customer provided senario’s)
- Be able to position and present software solutions to deliver sector specific objectives (transformation, Chanel shift and self service etc.) and differentiate and articulate the benefits of our proposal against the competition
- Support and assist the New Business and Account Management sales activities
- Support and assist Customer workshops and user groups
You will be a creative thinker with strong communication skills; equally successful working both autonomously and as part of a team. Your excellent prioritisation skills mean you are able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously across multiple businesses.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a customer facing role within the IT sector
- Education to degree level
- Experience producing Digital content
- Self-starter with ambition to learn and develop