Job Title: Marketing Executive – Event Specialist
Location: London or Bristol – Home Working with Travel
My client a leading provider of Software/Technology solutions within the Public Sector require a Marketing Executive to own and develop the business Event plan (100 per year). You will be focused on managing key client’s events, set up and run the new leadership forums, and work with the divisional heads to support the attendance at trade shows. The successful candidate will have lived and breathed events for a B2B organisation. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Company who offer a flexible work life balance and a real investment in its people.
- Work with divisional heads and the Head of Marketing to understand business objectives and how events will help to achieve those objectives
- Work with Marketing Managers to understand the reasons for attending events, which events they want to attend, and give ideas in to new events that could supplement the existing plans
- Tactically execute on all event strategies – Large client, leadership forums and trade shows
- Manage all event logistics – AV, merchandising, venue sourcing, invitations, collateral, stand design etc.
- Develop the support campaigns for non-Tier1 clients – campaign in a box (may include battle cards, PowerPoint slides, web pages, social posts, email templates etc)
Key Skills and experience
- A passion for events – you must live and breathe all things events
- Have successfully set up and run a B2B organisations own events
- Have successfully organised and created a B2B organisations attendance at trade shows
- A creative eye for design and detail
- Exceptional communication and negotiations skills
- Worked alongside an events agency where necessary
- Worked with multiple stakeholders