Role: .Net Developer
Location: North London (N8)
Salary: £35 - 45K + comprehensive Employee Benefits
A leading provider of IT Solutions with offices throughout the UK is recruiting for an experienced .Net Developer to join one of their specialist software development teams based in North London, (near Turnpike Lane and Wood Green Tube stations, Piccadilly Line).
This is a great opportunity to join a small development team in a very collaborative and supportive environment working on state of the art software delivered to high profile UK customers. There is genuine scope for career development as the team continues to grow and develop.
* To develop software working in one of more concurrent software projects
* Use the agreed architecture, coding standards and technologies to produce robust, maintainable code
* Develop software that is secure, efficient, accessible and compatible with a wide range of browsers
* Unit test code produced
* Work alongside the Test Engineer to facilitate test, planning and execution as well as bug investigation and fixing
* 3 - 5 years .Net software development experience
* Ideally a formal qualification in programming / software engineering
* Asp.net (MVC and Webforms), C# and vb.net
* MS SQL Server (2008 - 2017)
* MS BI tools advantageous (ie. SSIS, SSRS)