We are currently recruiting for an Office & Finance Administrator to join our client based in North London. This is a great opportunity for an Administrator to support the back office function for our client, the role will master the software we use to be able to maintain a steady cash flow and swift payments to and from client’s and suppliers.
Job title: Office & Finance Administrator
Location: North London
Salary: up to £24,000 + excellent benefits
Job type: Permanent, full time hours Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.00
The Office & Finance Administrator offers a variety of work including primarily financial control, process improvement, office support, and general administration. The Administrator will have the job of ensuring our client’s reputation for providing excellent customer service to clients at all times. Other responsibilities include;
- Issuing monthly client invoices
- Processing supplier invoices
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Processing expenses claims & credit card statements = for staff
- Providing monthly reports on income generated and costs associated with income generated
- Assisting with data entry and outbound telephone campaigns
- Keeping track of marketing materials and alerting the Office Manager when they are running lowOpening, counting, logging and securely storing any forms that come in from mailing / face to face campaigns
- Keeping office space and meeting room clean and tidy
- Ordering train tickets and researching / booking hotels for MES staff working away from the office
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar position and will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills. You will be able to multi task and juggle various tasks at one time and it is important that you are a team player.