Operations Manager required to join our client based in North London. This role will join a busy service delivery department operating in a fast-paced environment, delivering up to 200 online and print projects per month.
Job Title: Operations Manager (Production)
Location: North London
Salary: up to £50,000
Duties will include;
- To oversee the departments daily delivery requirements and plan for large special projects
- To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are developed and followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery
- Responsible for developing and maintaining and managing delivery against appropriate service level agreements (SLAs)
- To Co-ordinate internal and external resources to ensure the appropriate level of service is provided.
- To ensure all operational & Contractual obligations are delivered (such as reporting)
- Manage change effectively at both operational and contract levels
- To effectively build and maintain strong and productive relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- To develop staff, ensuring they are fully trained to perform their role and overcome any weaknesses
- Attend a weekly operations meeting to discuss current operational matters and report on 3D delivery activity.
You will have strong experience of both direct team management and project management in a digital environment along with a strong understanding of software development methodology and infrastructure systems.
We are looking for a driven individual with strong leadership, management and technical skills to oversee the department and ensure it succeeds in delivering the division’s customers projects.
The successful candidate will need to adopt the divisions quality and security processes whilst given opportunity to propose improvements.