We currently have a great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our client based in Newport Pagnell on a permanent contract. Working as the Payroll Administrator you will have full responsibility for the delivery of expert payroll services to your allocated clients.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: Newport Pagnell
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
As Payroll Administrator you will report to the Payroll Bureau Manager and you will full ownership for the service delivered ensuring payroll and legislative requirements are met.
Other responsibilities include;
- Maintain Payroll Bureau procedures in general and for each customer.
- Ensure the operational delivery of all customer focused payroll services to the agreed customer service levels.
- Management of day to day pay related matters including responding to pay and pension queries.
- To ensure all statutory and annual returns are made in a timely manner.
- Ensure statutory compliance on all pay related practices and guidance given to customers, keeping abreast of statutory legislation.
- Involvement with implementation of new allocated customer business.
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of any payroll and employee systems, to meet company, legal and statutory requirements
- Record and report on Payrolls to enable accurate invoicing and department analysis.
- Build up relationships with all contacts, providing excellent customer service.
- Work with the Payroll Bureau Manager and as part of a team on suggesting and working on continuous improvement to processes and software.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of delivering payroll services as part of an outsourced team, you will be CIPP qualified and able to manage your time effectively to meet objectives. It is essential that you have strong communication skills and you are highly organised.
You must be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines, strong IT skills are also required for this position. The ideal candidate will be a team player who has the ability to manage their own portfolio of customers.