Are you pensions professional looking for a new challenge? Would you like to secure a role working for a leading technology company on the delivery of their pension software solutions?
Previous technical or software delivery experience is not essential as full training will be provided on the job. The ideal candidate will have commercial experience of working in the pensions industry, and will be comfortable working in a customer facing role on the delivery of specialist pension software and services.
Your role will be to work with colleagues and customers to understand your clients business needs in order to provide effective delivery of software training, consultancy and documentation to customers.
Although this is a role working with customers travel to other sites will be limited to a couple of times a month.
To be successful in the role you will have previous experience of:
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the pensions market
- Experience of working in a role where you have managed customer requirements and expectations
- Experience of presenting yourself professionally and representing the business
- Commercially astute with the gravitas, communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work with customers
- Full UK Driving License or equivalent
In return my client can offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting software delivery position for a leading employer. My client are Gold Certified Investors in People and full training & future certifications will be provided for the role.
If you are interested in the role please click on the link to apply.