We are currently recruiting for a customer facing Project Manager to join our client based outside of Milton Keynes. As the Project Manager you will take on an important role working with new and existing customers on the implementation of HR & Payroll software.
Job Title: Project Manager (Software)
Location: Milton Keynes
You will be responsible for managing software implementation with external customers and you will also take responsibility for developing and maintaining the relationship with customers. Duties include;
- Set-up, organise, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget, and to the right quality.
- Take financial responsibility as defined.
- Produce weekly reports.
- Agree, maintain and monitor project plans with customers.
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources, and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Co-ordinate project tasks.
- Plan and control project resources including managing the project team.
- Oversee other resource that may be involved from time to time, including 3rd parties.
- Support customers in their preparation of testing and training plans.
- Lead and chair key workshops e.g. scoping, project kick off and review meetings.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing software projects and will have good knowledge of project management approaches such as PRINCE2. You will be positive, proactive and self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
HR & Payroll knowledge is beneficial but not required.