We currently have a great opportunity for a Revenues Assistant to join our client based in Dudley.
Job Title: Revenues Assistant
Salary: up to £20,000
Working as the Revenues Assistant you will assist the Revenues Manager and Revenues Supervisor with the day to day processing and accounting of the company gross margin for Product/ Services and Recurring License, Support & Maintenance.
Duties will include;
- Sales order processing/ validation.
- Customer Purchase Orders requisitioning, distribution and tracking.
- Sales Invoicing, Product/ Services and Contract Renewals
- Resolving Invoice queries.
- Processing, coding and recording purchase invoices and maintaining supplier cost of sale schedules.
- Gross Margin recognition.
- Posting/ Understanding of Journals (Deferred/ Accruals- Revenue and Costs).
- BS & P & L Reconciliations.
- Contract Analysis.
- Other Ad Hoc Tasks
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar position and will have the ability to take ownership of work areas through to completion. You will have strong organisational and communication skills and you will be an experienced user of Outlook, Microsoft Excel including formulas and spreadsheet links etc, Microsoft Word.
Concept of accountancy transactions (Double entry, debits and credits, Sales/ Costs, Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss etc) is required along with an understanding of Accruals and Deferments, both for Revenue and Costs.