Role: SAM Consultant (Software Asset Management)
Location: Home based (with regular UK travel)
Salary: £market rate salary + car allowance + comprehensive Benefits package
A leading provider of IT Solutions with a hugely successful and award winning Software Asset Management, (SAM), Team requires a further SAM Consultant to help their customers understand and optimise their IT Asset Management lifecycle.
The role will work closely with customers in a consultative capacity, providing licensing compliance guidance, risk mitigation, cost saving and contract optimisation.
The SAM Consultant plays a key role working closely with customers covering a wide range of related business needs including Cyber Security, Infrastructure Optimisation and Technology ROI.
* Advise Customers how to optimise current and future license purchasing and cloud consumption
* Produce MS ELP's to the required standard for Microsoft acceptance
* Deliver Technology Lifecycle Maturity Assessments and Stakeholder Insights reporting from multiple data sources
* Report on ROI savings achieved for customers
* Support the implementation of new Technology Lifecycle services for customers
Skills & Experience required:
* Microsoft Licensing MCP and SAM MCP
* 2+ years experience creating Microsoft Effective License Positions to the standard required for Microsoft
* Knowledge of software licensing models across a wide variety of vendors
* Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex licensing solutions in a customer facing environment
* Project Management skills
* Preferred: SNOW License Manager expertise