Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager – Digital Solutions
Location: London or Bristol – Home Working with Travel
My client a leading provider of Digital solutions require a senior Marketing Manager to own the development of go to market approach and marketing plan. You will work closely with Senior Executives to ensure the plan is aligned to meet the goals of the group. You will lead and inspire a team of marketing professionals to ensure the programme of activity is planned and delivered on time and to budget, with clear measurable results and an identifiable significant pipeline. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Company who offer a flexible work life balance and a real investment in its people.
- Build awareness of the Brand in chosen markets
- Clearly articulate capabilities and work with the team to create compelling content for a lead nurture programme to drive pipeline as well as thought leadership activity to the company as the number one partner of choice in chosen markets.
- Grow and develop a team of talented marketing professionals. Creating development plans and ensuring we have the right skills to grow our business.
- Planning, budget management, measuring effectiveness of GTM campaigns and tracking of activity across the business and team
- Develop the marketing plan and manage the delivery of the programme, creating significant pipeline for the group
- Support divisional management team with market research/intelligence and competitive profiling/intelligence
- Ensure clear value proposition with USPs and targeted messaging
- Work with our Marketing Manager for Strategic Programmes to ensure a strong digital and emerging technology message runs through the UK programme
- Ensure digital marketing techniques applied to all campaigns with a focus on building social programme for the digital businesses
- Support the marketing team to work with the capability/product owners and sales teams on building integrated campaigns, content, execution and follow-up. Analysis of results and recommend changes.
Key Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in related role
- Good understanding and experience of Digital Transformation with a strong IT Software/Services background.
- A creative copy writer, delivering thought provoking content PR, web and other digital channels.
- Confident, experienced professional with strong communication skills
- Self-starter who can work autonomously, but be a key team player
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in successfully running integrated marketing campaigns
- Analytical with a focus on results-based marketing
- Excellent prioritisation skills, able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously across multiple businesses
- Technology services industry marketing background essential
- Experience of the public sector
- Confident and not afraid to challenge
- Strong brand focus, Integrated campaigns
- Experience of CRM, email marketing, automation and social media platforms
- A creative thinker
- A people person, with previous experience of managing direct reports