My client, a leading provider of software solutions require a Software Implementation Consultant with experience of implementing Accounting Software to undertake full life cycle implementations which will involve requirements gathering, system build, installation, testing, documenting and training.
Role: Software Implementation Consultant – Accounting Software
Location: Home based with UK Travel
Package: up to £32,000 + Car allowance & excellent benefits
The Implementation Consultant will join a busy service delivery team that has introduced an in house, web based finance solution to the education sector over the last 12 months. A strong supply of projects in the pipeline over the coming months makes this a very exciting time to join our client.
Duties will include:
- Deliver customer training, both onsite and remote
- Providing post go-live support
- Provide bespoke consultancy services to clients as needed for any of the following: software upgrade, problem resolution, enhancements, report writing
- Working closely with technical and PMO teams to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Assist the sales team in a pre-sales role, demonstrating the software to prospective customers.
- Responsibility for escalated support calls where required; resolving customer technical issues and concerns.
- Master the capabilities of the system and consult customers on how to most effectively use the solution, challenging existing processes, procedures and work-flow.
- Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement selected enhancements.
The successful applicant will have previously worked with accounting software, either in an implementation capacity or as an end user. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proactive attitude – you will be frequently working without supervision and will need to be self-motivated. Knowledge of relational databases, in particular SQL Server is also required.