Modern Mindset Ltd are an industry leading professional software house supplying a suite of
solutions to assist with organisational governance.
We require an Application Support Specialist to join our Liss Office. Working on the Support Team, the Application Support Specialist will be required to support customers and progress through learning the key functions of the Application Support Specialist role. The role will involve being a member of our first line team supporting the use of our software, including tablet apps, by over 300 organisations.
- First line contact between the client and Modern Mindset Ltd for software issues and service requests;
- Accurate logging of issues;
- Initial investigation and replication of issues;
- Resolution and closure; ensuring clients are kept informed throughout and relevant processes
- Excellent listening and communications skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good understanding of Service Delivery
- Competent with MS Word and familiar with other MS Office products
- Troubleshooting including event viewer and log file analysis
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server 2008 onwards
- SQL querying
- Windows Server 2008 R2 onwards including IIS
- The ability to read code and understand what it is doing
- An interest in or experience of local democracy or committee based governance
- A wider understanding and enthusiasm for technology
Our offices are based in the South Downs National Park near Petersfield. We are less than five minutes from the A3 and a ten minute walk from a mainline train station.
Working hours are 9:00 to 17:30, although very occasionally some work outside these hours may be required. Full training in our product, Modern.Gov, will be provided.