Technical Lead / Senior Developer
£40 – 60K + Excellent Employee Benefits (dependant on experience)
A leading Software & Solutions Provider requires a Technical Lead to join their hugely successful development team on a permanent basis. This is a terrific opportunity to join a successful development team working with the latest technology for a high-profile customer, (as part of an ongoing software development service). The role has come about due to continued growth.
Working in a fun. collaborative and supportive working environment you will be working closely with the project management team throughout the SDLC.
- Contribute positively and significantly to the development team: support, learn from and share ideas and information with the team
- Define and model enterprise-level technical solutions
- Lead development projects (adhering to time, cost and quality targets)
- Ensure team technical competencies kept up to date and in line with industry developments
- Achieve maximum velocity with the development team by identifying potential technical improvements and efficiencies in the architectures, technologies and processes
- Technical Lead experience, designing, modelling and implementing software solutions
- Able to lead a software development team
- Experience of Web Services development in an n-tier environment preferably using a LAMP stack (ideally Linux/Apache/MySQL/Perl)
- In-depth experience of development in one or more languages e.g. Perl, C#, Java, PHP etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Great team player
- Experience with modelling tools/techniques
- Database experience i.e.. Relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (Mongo)