Role: Technical Specialist (Software Asset Management)
Location: Home based (with regular travel to central London office as required)
Salary: £35 - 40K + comprehensive Benefits package
A leading provider of IT Solutions with a hugely successful Software Asset Management, (SAM), Team requires a Technical Specialist to take ownership of all technical aspects of the SAM software platform, including supporting customers during deployment of the client side of the SAM software solution, (SNOW).
The team are continuing to grow as a result of continued growth of their award-winning Software Asset Management Services.
* Maintenance of the hosted SNOW platform and driving continuous improvement of processes and documentation
* Project delivery management for deployment phases
* Customer support and training on SNOW platform
* Technical support of SNOW platform (phone and web conferencing)
Skills & Experience required:
* Preferred - SNOW CSE certification
* SNOW License Manager experience
* 5+ years experience in a technical support role including technical diagnostic problem solving skills. Including MS Windows Server (AD, IIS, Web Services) and Desktop environments
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Project Management skills
* Customer facing experience, strong communication skills, able to articulate solutions for customers