Job Title: Junior Training Consultant (Legal Software)
Location: Home based with travel
Do you have experience working in the Legal sector? Are you looking for a new challenge?
We require a Training Consultant to join our team and provide consultancy, training and QA services to our Legal customers.
- Provide training to all levels of legal end users in the use of the Legal and Coroners solution. Create all supporting documentation such as user manuals and guides for the application ensuring they meet our standards and provide easy to follow instructions and information. Train key members of staff on the management of the solution and its integration into their working day
- Maintain existing training materials and course content in line with product development. Create new courses and training materials to support new products
- Complete all the required project documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures including training attendance forms, workflow signoff site reports
- Project manage new implementations. Ensure documentation is complete to the OnTrack standard and liaise with other members of the LG team to ensure resources are booked and service delivered according to an agreed plan.
- Demonstrate products to potential new and existing clients covering both Private Practice and Local Authority users.
- Test new releases of the Legal software to ensure the quality and functionality of software operate to specification. Produce failure reports.
- Developing excellent on-going relationships with clients to encourage retention and continued use of services
You will possess excellent communication skills and you will have ideally have experience with case management software although this is not essential.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience working in the Legal sector is beneficial
- A driving license is required as the role involves extensive travel to customer sites.
- Self-starter with ambition to learn and develop